Who am I ?

I am a Mother of twin girls and everyday is a new adventure for my family. Between school, work, gymnastics, friends and a large family there is never a dull moment in our life. I thought I would share with anyone who would listen...enjoy!

Sunday, May 24, 2009


MY HOUSE IS A MESS!!!!


Ok, there I said it... I feel much better.

Normally, my house is very clean, almost too clean as I have been told by many. Lately, it is a huge mess. I swear is someone walked in they would think we had been ransacked. There are toys everywhere, beds not made, clothes on the floor. It is a a disaster. There are so many shoes in the mud room, that you have to take giant steps to walk over them to get into the house. I guess in my mind, I knew Pete and I where going to do heavy cleaning this weekend...closets, drawers, basically, getting things organized, so I figured, "ah, I'll do it this weekend." Granted, most of the mess is from the girls and it always amazes me how much mess two little people can make. I can't blame the entire mess on the girls, as the kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms...those rooms are a mess too, it's really gross!

Today, after blogging of course, we are going to hit the house hard. We are going to dedicate the entire day to cleaning and organizing. Of course Pete's allergies are so bad, the poor man can barely breathe, so I'm thinking this job may fall heavy on my shoulders. That's ok, as long as he watches the girls, I can get it done before tomorrow.

I do often wonder if other peoples homes ever look so messy, that their house could be confused with a frat house....anyone want to fess up?

No comments: