Who am I ?

I am a Mother of twin girls and everyday is a new adventure for my family. Between school, work, gymnastics, friends and a large family there is never a dull moment in our life. I thought I would share with anyone who would listen...enjoy!

Friday, May 29, 2009

This Lady Is Crazy!

I was indulging in my daily dose of Perez Hilton and ran across this picture...



Not sure if this lady is this child's Mother, but, regardless of her relationship to this boy, his shirt is totally UNACCEPTABLE!!! If she is his parent, she should be ashamed of herself and if she's not, the child's Mother should re-think allowing her son to be with this women.

I can't believe any adult would allow their child to wear a shirt, in public, with the worst profanity written across it. Clearly, this is some sort of cry for attention from the adult to gain public attention.

What do you think?



PHOTO TAKEN FROM PEREZHILTON.COM

No comments: