Who am I ?

I am a Mother of twin girls and everyday is a new adventure for my family. Between school, work, gymnastics, friends and a large family there is never a dull moment in our life. I thought I would share with anyone who would listen...enjoy!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Shake It...literally!!!

So people often wonder how I stay in shape, or at least stay thin. Well, I am about to give you my secret that I have done for a long time...yet no one...not even family knows this about me.
Are you ready...

I DANCE EVERYDAY!!!

Ok..so it's not a big tada, however, since I have had the girls it has been very important to stay in shape due to the heart thing, however, trying to get to the gym everday is near impossible. My solution..I dance! I go thru waves of songs and currently, my absolute favorite song is SHAKE IT by MetroStation. You can't help getting up and dancing when this song comes on and it has a fast pace, so it really gets your heart going. The girls love this song and dance around with me too, it is fun for the entire family. I think our last song was something from HSM and before that, I can't remember. Sometimes we do it the morning, sometimes the afternoon and sometimes after dinner...Pete will even join in then. We all laugh and have fun and get some good cardio in at the same time.

I have attached SHAKE IT (by Metro Station) for your listening pleasure, I highly recommend turning the music up and dancing around. We usually play it about 3 times before we get tired of hearing it...enjoy!

value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hh1FcBJaNeI&hl=en&fs=1">

No comments: